Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New eviction twist for housemates

Options
  • 30-06-2006 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

From aol.co.uk: http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/big-brother/article.adp?id=20060630035409990002

Big Brother has unveiled its latest cruel twist on its housemates.

Either Aislyene or Susie, one of whom will be voted into the secret house tonight, will be told to choose, face-to-face, one of the five people there for eviction.

But the individual will not be going home - instead he or she will be sent straight into the main house to become a full-time housemate.

When either Susie or Aisleyne return to the house, they will have to face the flak from the newcomer for choosing them for eviction.

Two housemates will have to share a bed in the secret, self-contained house next door, which has only four single beds and one double.

The house also comes with its own living room, kitchen, shower room and Astroturf garden.

The garden contains a topiary dog with a hidden camera underneath, as well as two black rubber loungers, black grill-effect chairs and three Perspex tables.

Housemates are being provided with food and essential household items through a special hatch in the living area.

The one connecting room between the two houses is the Diary Room, which the six housemates will secretly share with the eight housemates in the main house.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Thank god for that... It was starting to look like the Macosi scenario all over again.. I thought BB was loosing his imagination :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

it would be better if the person who didn't get fake evicted was told to pick someone to add to the eviction right there and send them to the second house as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hobbes wrote:
    it would be better if the person who didn't get fake evicted was told to pick someone to add to the eviction right there and send them to the second house as well

Now that would be quality! If it was Aisleyne you can nearly be guaranteed that she'd pick Lea to leave. Imagine her face when she realised she'd have to be in an even smaller house with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

no no no, pick some one to be evicted and they are actually evicted, and they find out that Ais is in the secret house.

They come out gunning for Ais. lol that would be true EVIL (6)

Or give her the *option* to take someone with her...

"Aisleyne, Big Brother is giving you the chance to take another housemate with you in eviction..."

She's a cow and would definitely pick Lea.

The twist.......because she decided to take someone, the other person gets to go to the second house, and Aisleyne goes home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Appears that Asilene knows 4 of the 5 housemates in the other house. Hmmm, who do you think will get evicted there?

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds9855.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Just to be pedantic, but if there are 4 single beds & a double & 6 housemates at the start with one being brought into the original house (leaving 5), surely there'll be no need for anyone to share a bed.

Nice twist though.
    BF's gonna be so pleased that we're going to have to stay in & watch it, I can just tell.
    Shhh... We'll keep it a secret from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

will the housemate who gets evicted into the BIG house, been sworn to secrecy or what?

Just to be pedantic, but if there are 4 single beds & a double & 6 housemates at the start with one being brought into the original house (leaving 5), surely there'll be no need for anyone to share a bed.

Yea I was wondering about that too. Does Aisleyne send someone into the other house straight away or will it be left for a week or so?
    I would have thought the second option would make more sense.

Judging by the link Hobbes posted, it'll interesting to watch. Ugh, can't stand her. (I think it's because she's a blonde version of a girl I was friends with many moons ago....well about 4 years ago....til we realised what a psycho she was.)

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

yeah aisleyne reminds me of an ex girlfriend. looks, attitude, dizzyness and even when their drunk they are alike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

It seems the twist has twisted again, not to BB's liking though,

from what i can read on the channel4 BB forum (which isnt very easy to read)

Jayne was first evicted by Ais and is now in the real house, Michael heard her going into new house through diary room,

now all new housemates know the deal and are openly talking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Ha, typical of BB!

Advertisement