Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday's El Ackshun

• 30-06-2006 10:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

FRIDAY 30 JUNE
    EIRCOM LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION
    Cork City -v- UCD 7.45
    Turner's Cross
    Dublin City -v- Longford Town 7.45
    Dalymount Park
    St Patrick's Ath -v- Sligo Rovers 7.45
    Richmond Park
    Waterford Utd -v- Bohemians 7.45
    RSC

EIRCOM LEAGUE FIRST DIVISION
    Athlone Town -v- Galway Utd 7.45
    St Mel's Park
    Shamrock Rovers -v- Monaghan Utd 8.00
    Tolka Park
    ---
    ============================================

Reckon we'll beat UCD fairly handily enough tonight, bogey team or not. Missing Georgie though, I'd like to see admir softic start, but instead i reckon Rico will go with left winger Billy Woods at left full, and left back Danny Murphy on the left wing... Strange one I know, but shure what can you do.

3-0 i reckon.

If Bohs lose away to waterford this evening will it be Farrelly's last game in charge? Could very well be.. Fancy a waterford win, 2-0.

Saint Pats and Sligo could be a cracker, if both teams play the way they are capable of. I think pats by the odd goal.

Dublin City vs Longford, who gives a sh!t? Two crap teams, playing crap football, with two sorry excuses for managers. Any surprises with the result? No. 0-0, with no shots on goal. And probably no strikers either, both teams employing that highly effective 10-0-0 formation which has served them well...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

The current Waterford team are worse than last years Sunderland team, I doubt Bohs will lose - Im sure theyll find it easier to play well aswell with most people staying home to watch the WC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

bohsman wrote:
    The current Waterford team are worse than last years Sunderland team, I doubt Bohs will lose - Im sure theyll find it easier to play well aswell with most people staying home to watch the WC.
    I wish I could share your confidence. Bohs in recent years have made a habit of losing to poor teams, and this year have made a habit of losing to everyone.
    Then again, I was surprised when we drew to Cork.
    Previews here: http://bohsnews.crispynews.com/recent//previews
    Hunt suspended!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Cork to draw.
    Sligo to beat Pats.
    Waterford and Bohs to draw.
    Dublin City to sneak past Longford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

RESTRICTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S MATCH
    Due to the ongoing works in Richmond Park the Inchicore end of the ground will be closed off for tonight's match against Sligo Rovers. There is currently excavation work being undertaken at that end of the ground making it unsafe for patrons to use.

Supporters who wish to stand on the Camac terrace should note that access to and egress from the terrace will only be available through the shed end of the ground. The toilet block at the Inchicore end will remain open

For anyone heading to Richmond, cant get to Camac from Mc Patricks Pub entrance :D

Cork win, Sligo win (way to change a winnign team Johnny mac bring back a defender who hasnt played in a year VS fackin Shels then sub him for another who hasnt played for a year)

Armstrong to play to tonight at some stage ....hopefully he be ok as when that guy hits form muhahaaahaha.

Other games will have some sort of results too.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

We're beating Waterford apparently. McGuiness in the 9th minute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭johnos

johnos wrote:
    I wish I could share your confidence. Bohs in recent years have made a habit of losing to poor teams, and this year have made a habit of losing to everyone.
    Then again, I was surprised when we drew to Cork.
    Previews here: http://bohsnews.crispynews.com/recent//previews
    Hunt suspended!
    Hallelujah! A win, even against poor old Waterford, is a win. Glad I was wrong (twice in a row).
    Joxer's goal was a cracker by all accounts.

Decent game Sligo are a decent team and looking like our challengers for 5th for the rest of the season.

3 great goals 1st for Sligo was a screamer worth watching on tue night for that alone, Mansaram (good player) chested the ball on the edge of the box swivelled and volleyed it in near post Ryan had no chance.

Molloys 1st was a mistake Mulcahy scuffed a shot and a Sligo full back played Molloy onside pretty much left him with a tap in.

Molloys 2nd was goal of the night, picked it up on the right wing shufled past 2 players and put it onto his left then into the top corner.

Keegans goal was a nice passing move finished with him in the box on his own and he blasted it past the keeper.

Sligo hit the bar twice and only for Pats coming out in 2nd half and playing like the team pre break would have deserved something from the game.

What happened Keith Foy? Left us as a skinny pacy winger, now theres a fat left back for Sligo called Keith Foy, Sligo pies must be nice.

Shocking crowd , World Cup 3 Pats 0 thank god we dont clash anymore.

kdjac

INTERTOTO CUP SECOND ROUND 1ST LEG
    Odense BK 2-0 Shelbourne 2.00
    Fevang 28
    41 Scorer to follow

Mate is at the game

"Getting hammered how the fcuk is it only 2"

"Got another 3 now this could get a lot worse"

"great isnt it :D "

Who needs Aertel :)

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

3-0 with 10 mins to go, hat trick from Fevang, Jayo missed a peno, sounds like we're having a mare.

http://www.shelbournefc.ie/matchzone/matchzone.php?matchid=9180
    Well done minute by minute thing there, but completley different game to the one my mate at.

No close about it and lucky its only 3 according to him, close and shels unlucky to be down 3 according to above.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Ah yeah, but worth it for:
    51' Great chance by Crowe which JUST runs wide. Apologises for the short updates so far. I mistakingly start eating an icecream just as the half begun!!

:D

Very dejected tonight, feel physically sick! :(

Still annoyed I couldn't be there, but such is life. From what I've heard, Odense weren't even that good, but took their chances. A solitary away goal would have made a world of difference.

I'm trying to remain optimistic though, if we go at them on Sunday perhaps we can force extra time. Stranger things haave happened! As the man says, believe. :)

Is Byrne suspended?

kdjac

Aye, Jayo's out on Sunday. We've got Glen Crowe, an unfit Gary O'Neill, and potentially Jamie Harris who can be deployed up front. I'm hoping for 4-4-1-1 with Joey having free reign just behind Glen.

Advertisement