Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAAggghhh piece of ****!

Options
  • 30-06-2006 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i could have a printer looked at in Galway thats gone a bit haywire?
    Its just jamming paper and not printing properly,in general acting the fvckwit.
    It happened before and i dropped it into Compustore and the guy on the desk fixed it right then and there for me no charge took a few minutes.
    Im presuming its the same problem again so if i could find somewhere honest thats not going to charge me an arm and a leg for something i dont need i would appreciate any recomendations.
    Its an Epson 790,Cheers.

Comments

PC World by the Eye Cinema/Atlantic Homecare in Wellpark can fix things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

padi89 wrote:
    It happened before and i dropped it into Compustore and the guy on the desk fixed it right then and there for me no charge took a few minutes.

Why not go back there and ask to show what was done so that you know for future?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Why not go back there and ask to show what was done so that you know for future?

He can't becasue it closed about two years ago.

These printers a pretty much disposable. If you can clear the paper jam yourselg use fresh paper that has been stored flat and isn't damp. The ink in the printer is probably worth more than the actual printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Just gonna run it out to PC World at this stage,ive lost my patience with it and the sledge hammer in the garag is starting to look very appealing.Cheers for the replys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

If you can't fix it, you could always have sex with it! Sure, it might not help the printer, but you'll feel better afterwards...

Advertisement