Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airwaves Blackcurrant Flavour

• 30-06-2006 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what happened these flavoured chewing gum?

Cant get them anymore in the shops. Was seriously tasty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Now that you mention it I haven't seen 'em for a while now! Will keep my eye out!

Check oout the new "Extra Black Mint"! they're a bit like Stimerol which I haven't seen in years but used to be addicted to! Extra also brought out a red one called something like Fire...??? They're cinammon-y, sort of like Dentyne, but not as good!

(I'm a chewing gum nerd!) :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

There are some in Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick! Tesco had some yesterday and a little shop up the way from Wheelans pub has 'em too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

sudzs wrote:
    Check oout the new "Extra Black Mint"! they're a bit like Stimerol which I haven't seen in years but used to be addicted to! Extra also brought out a red one called something like Fire...??? They're cinammon-y, sort of like Dentyne, but not as good!

(I'm a chewing gum nerd!) :o

Thank you! I've been trying to remember the name of the gum the Fire flavour reminded me of and you're right, it's Dentyne :)

I've been wanting try out the Black Mint but for some reason the packaging puts me off - what colour is the gum?

(Have become something of a gum addict myself having given up the smokes 5 months ago!)

Advertisement