Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for kitchen gear?

Options
  • 30-06-2006 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where anyone would recommend going for kitchen equipment in Dublin. So far Arnotts and Homestore & more seem to be the best I've seen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

Roches stores too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

It's been two years since i got all my kitchen stuff, however at the time i did a spreadsheet up of the big suppliers and power city was the best value by a small bit , but on everything and they'll do you some sort of deal if you push them, hope by kitchen stuff you ment WM, dryer etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

yeah, i'd go with power city for the appliances.
    If your looking at Arnotts and Homestore and more i guess your talking about the smaller stuff, to be honest you really have to look around, some things are cheaper in arnotts and some are cheaper in HSM. Arnotts seem to always have the home stuff on sale and you can get some good deals, i believe they are having a sale at the moment so they will have discounts across the board on everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Dunnes Stores have a good choice too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yoman

Stock beside the stephens green centre is great, expensive but the quality is far better than anywhere I have seen.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement