Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Character transfer service

Options

Comments

So expensive.. but i guess its stops people hopping servers. Honesty - I cant wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

$25 expensive?

hardly. its 2 months sub fee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Just to copy a character to another server? :/

Does seem a tad expensive to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

$25 is nothing if you are sitting on a dead/low pop/laggy server.
    It might mean you could enjoy playing wow again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Seems a little steep to me on top of the charges already. Although I suppose they do have to do something to stop constant hops. I'd like to see everyone get one or two free then start charging.

• Advertisement

Please, if it were about constant hops you could put limits per month, or per week, or per character lifetime...

Please, its about money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

I'd like to see character copy. So I can copy my char to another server where my wife plays, so I can help her there, while also continue with end level raiding in my guild on my current server.

I'd pay $200 for that.

Caliden wrote:
    $25 expensive?

hardly. its 2 months sub fee

Its expensive for a game, considernig the prices of everything in this country. Its hard enough to make ends meat as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭heffo9

think of the entertainment value and money you save not going out to the boozer, which is a rip-off!!!

I'd like to see character copy. So I can copy my char to another server where my wife plays, so I can help her there, while also continue with end level raiding in my guild on my current server.

I'd pay $200 for that.

Just buy another account?

• Advertisement
Advertisement