Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overtly Working Class Dub Joins BB

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

kensutz wrote:
    Spiral wont last long now

I reckon she will send Jennie or jayne packing, one of teh girls anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Well they said she's evicting 4 housemates. So all but one.

Pythia wrote:
    Well they said she's evicting 4 housemates. So all but one.

ahh then the 4th one will join the main house and she will then go back. cool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

The girl with the nasty accent is worth 2 in the bush :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

sure he'll fit in well on that excuse of a show! And yeah, he'll do wonders for our name as irish people alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Quick to judge. He may be the typical tracksuit wearing knacker on the outside but you never know what he's actually like.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Slurms wrote:
    Quick to judge. He may be the typical tracksuit wearing knacker on the outside but you never know what he's actually like.
    exactly.
    just because he doesn't have a D4 accent, doesn't mean he'll put the country to shame.
    remember ray shah? he had a bit of a Dublin accent. he wasn't a skanger.
    also, who could forget the lesbian nun, the ginger queen and the white witch?
    they were hardly shining examples of the average Irish person, but they came across well on the show.

EDIT: forgot about tom and his boner.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

he could be alright. saw glimpses of ok-ness aboot him. i just hope he doesnt turn out to be as boring as some of the others

cough everyone but pete and nikki cough

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I wonder if any dodgy countries are selling old nukes for cheap..lets just end this now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

ah he seems alright, give the lad a chance. so wats the story then, whoever ash picks to be evicted, goes into the other house, does ash go back in too??

• Advertisement

i'm a bit confused about this myself.
    i think the one she doesn't pick to evict goes into the house with her next week.

julep wrote:
    i'm a bit confused about this myself.
    i think the one she doesn't pick to evict goes into the house with her next week.

so the cops knew about the internal affairs all along?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

she (ashleyne) goes back with the four people she chose to be evicted. the one person (ie the person she didnt want to evict) will be evicted.

ahhh clever!! i hope mr.finglasman gets into the main house so,will be interestin to see how the rest of them are gonna welcome the 4 new people!

jebuz wrote:
    so the cops knew about the internal affairs all along?:eek:
    yeah, when i get bored, i make up the story myself. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Trotter wrote:
    Whats your name... SPOYRUL..

Christ he's going to do wonders for Ireland. I can see all the bosses in the Irish Tourist Board now.. head in hands.. bawling.

Why!? WHYYY!?
    As if it makes any difference. I'm not gonna say "oh I'm never gonna go to Wales after seeing boring monotone Glyn" it's just were he lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Suspect Aisling will not evict him as she was mad about him - he'll be ****ed out ! lol!

Skyuser wrote:
    As if it makes any difference. I'm not gonna say "oh I'm never gonna go to Wales after seeing boring monotone Glyn" it's just were he lives.
    oh it's just the snobbery of certain members here.
    pay no mind to them.
    the guy has a strong Dublin accent, therefore he is the type of guy who will rob your car stereo and mug you with a syringe. the tourism industry will suffer greatly because this guy has a Dublin accent. all around the world people are aware that anyone with a Dublin accent is a skanger and not to be trusted.over 1 million people in this country speak with that type of accent. it's a disgrace. they should all be put into camps and then taken to gas chambers loike.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If he is from a pirate like Hot FM i'm sure the folks at Q102 will have a quare snot on them come monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

julep wrote:
    they should all be put into camps and then taken to gas chambers loike.

In fairness, it would rid the Dublin streets of 90% of the crime, drugs, litter and tracksuits!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

mac_leinn wrote:
    He's representin'

Ah fair play... its good to have an irish person in. I dont think there was one last year.

Edit: oh wait, the white witch... I forgot about her

Orlagh from teh North, she wasnt that bad though.

He's deaaaaaddddllly buuuuuuud, sound. Ahh in fairness, he looked like he was a scanger in teh video, but i think he wore that **** to make himself stand out, looked normal enough to me on Friday night, quite well dressed tbh, represent boiii.

BTW. i'd put money on that he wont get into the house...why? cause Ash lieks him already, and she knows the house needs some fun fella's, i really hope he manages to piss her off.

julep wrote:
    pay no mind to them.
    the guy has a strong Dublin accent, therefore he is the type of guy who will rob your car stereo and mug you with a syringe. the tourism industry will suffer greatly because this guy has a Dublin accent. all around the world people are aware that anyone with a Dublin accent is a skanger and not to be trusted.over 1 million people in this country speak with that type of accent. it's a disgrace. they should all be put into camps and then taken to gas chambers loike.

OMG Julep everything we said was done in joking fashion at his Dublinese!!!

Relax.

robnubis wrote:
    Orlagh from teh North, she wasnt that bad though.

He's deaaaaaddddllly buuuuuuud, sound. Ahh in fairness, he looked like he was a scanger in teh video, but i think he wore that **** to make himself stand out, looked normal enough to me on Friday night, quite well dressed tbh, represent boiii.

Agreed, he looked like Run DMC but like everyone else at the auditions he had to do smething MAD to get picked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

I really would like him in the house, just so that for the first year there will be more non-english accents than ever, 2 Welsh, 1 Irish, 1 Canadian, 1 Pete (MEOW! ****!) lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

julep wrote:
    pay no mind to them.

Talk about going overboard!! None of what anyone said about him was as serious as you suggested there. Fair play to the lad, I hope he has a ball! Did anyone say he wasnt to be trusted?? For the record, me and plenty of my family come from the deepest depths of Dublin skangerland so Im a snob?

Its crazy how some people use boards as an avenue to release aggression like that.

Anyway.. The lad is called Spiral.. I know I'd be delighted if my daughter came in some day and said Daddy ... meet Spiral. My first reaction (regardless of what anyone thinks!) would be.. oh God.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

julep wrote:

qft. So rarely you see people on boards talking with this much sense. Camps might be a bit much though, could they not be brought shopping to dundrum and a few scoops in kylies to educate them?

Trotter wrote:
    Talk about going overboard!! None of what anyone said about him was as serious as you suggested there. Fair play to the lad, I hope he has a ball! Did anyone say he wasnt to be trusted?? For the record, me and plenty of my family come from the deepest depths of Dublin skangerland so Im a snob?

Its crazy how some people use boards as an avenue to release aggression like that.

Spot On. Keyboard Warriors. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 frosty22

Im living in a crappy hs durin da wk with only rte and tg4 so i only see big bro on wkends,wats d irish guy like?

frosty22 wrote:
    Im living in a crappy hs durin da wk with only rte and tg4 so i only see big bro on wkends,wats d irish guy like?

No text speak please, too hard to read.

Irish guy (DJ Spiral) Seems liek a decent chappie from Finglas. His audition video was very scangery hence the joking going on here last night. Apparently he is into helping the kids poor kids in his area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

A bit harsh Gooner, calling him a skanger.

Overtly working class, yes.

Skanger, no.

Advertisement