Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aisleyne thinks people like her now!

Options
  • 30-06-2006 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

SHe thinks people ilke her now that she found out they were voting to move her not to evict her...god she turns my stomach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the poor deluded bint.

she was doing well until a few days ago when she turned on nikki.
    girl survives three evictions in a row. you have to have some inkling that the public like her. very bad idea to turn on her.

also, did anyone else hear the "get lea out" chants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Oh my god!!! were the crowd reallyy shouting to get Lea out? I love Lea....I want her to stay! She's so entertaining and will be funny to see them all scrambling to make new allies. Oh let the fun begin!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

judybaby wrote:
    Oh my god!!! were the crowd reallyy shouting to get Lea out? I love Lea....I want her to stay! She's so entertaining and will be funny to see them all scrambling to make new allies. Oh let the fun begin!!!!

:D
    she was ok but lately shes just been absolutely wrecking my head! get her out for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

People do like her. had it been a propper eviction then it would have been susie going this evening.

Personally I prefer her to thikki and Leer anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I was in stiches with her "This is my Yard!", acting as if she was in charge of the lot of them. Although technically she is I think this daily eviction for her yard is going to bite her in the ass when she finally goes back to the big house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Yeah so wait? what happens to the one person she doesnt evict (by evict i obviously mean omve to the main BB house) do they get evicted altogether? ie. they dont get to go in at all? or what? :(

Advertisement