Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Road rage Stories...sadly less since AT but heres one.......

Options
  • 30-06-2006 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

I used to have great stories of road rage. The AT seems to have chilled me out an awful lot. I dont think I have ever used the horn other than to say cheers:D
    Narrow Road connecting Pearse street @ charlotte quay apts to the canal area with Franks resteraunt on it.
    Story was going down a narrow 2 way street with cars parked both sides.
    A young girl was pulling out of parking in the "channel".-only enough room for 1 car at a time to pass in either direction... I came around the corner behind her and allowed her get out. As this happened a huge Lexus jeep barrelled down towards her. He had plenty of width to pull to the left before entering the "channel" to let us both out but he decided to enter the channel head on as he could bully the young girl to reverse he reckoned. He obviously thought I would reverse back around the corner also to allow her do the same to allow his highness through......

NOOOoooooo

This turned into a stand off and cars backed up behind him and me. A full on jam insued horns blaring both ends. Lucky for me I went up this street to park. I nipped into the young girls space she had just vacated like a pro, locked up and got out. I stood on the road and pointed out what he had done to alll the drivers as he sat there with a huge stubborn head shouting abuse at me as I shouted back "you ignorant oaf" (he was a fat c*nt, as the poor girl was nearly in tears stuck in the middle)
    He had literally caused a huge mess! I stood there and laughed and pointed at his ignorance for ages. After a while I realised it was not going to be solved as the queues were so long that I directed all the cars back and the bottle neck cleared to a blaze of horn blasting at your man. As he escaped the bottle neck at a junction with the main road he put the boot down in rage and embarresmant, flew out onto the main road into the side of an oncoming car!!!What a day I had! No injuries so it was ok! Then Ireland bet Wales on the way to the triple crown!

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Good enough for that fat c*nt! He got what he deserved

Advertisement