Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Sox Tickets

• 01-07-2006 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Im heading to boston at the end of august and want to go see a Red Sox game in Fenway Park. I've had a look online and all the tickets are sold out for the dates im there, however there are tickets available from a ticket agency http://www.aceticket.com at a premium. Having being there last year but didnt attend a game, i know that tickets are usually available on the game days from touts outside the ground, just wondering which would be the best to try and get tickets from, its really crucial that i get tickets to a game while im there.

THanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Try ebay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

Those ticket agencies are a rip-off
    Who are the Sox playing?, some games are more popular than others.
    I might be wrong about this but I think they have a thing called a ‘ticket exchange’ near Fenway, apparently it’s a area where fans can buy and sell tickets for face value prior to a game to try and eliminate the touts (or scalpers as they are called in the US).
    If that is not the case and it’s only scalpers (touts) around, wait till the game has started and the prices will drop, an unsold ticket is no good to them.
    Also try Craig’s List http://boston.craigslist.org/, a good source for all sorts of things in Boston including tickets
    If you have any friends or family over there ask them to have a look around for tickets for you from their friends or work colleagues, a lot of people have season tickets and do not attend all 81 home games therefore they are willing to sell the ones they are not pushed about going to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

When are you headed over to Boston? They generally release more tickets 1 week prior to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dubambman

jjbrien wrote:
    When are you headed over to Boston? They generally release more tickets 1 week prior to the game.
    Am heading over on the 25th of august, am looking for a ticket to a weekday game before september 11h, wont be around for the weekend though, so has to be a weekday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I was looking for Sox tickets for a game in New York in September and found this site

www.frontrowking.com

from a link on the Boston area Craigslist.

The prices look too good to be true, I have e-mailed a friend in the US to see if they have heard of them. If anyone here has I'd be interested in hearing from them.

I have absolutley no connection to the site in question.

• Advertisement
Advertisement