Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ummm...WTF?

Options
  • 01-07-2006 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

wowscrnshot0701060204399di.jpg

That can't be right? And a mate has it in his Auctioneer at twice that price!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

I put it in the AH for a buyout of 2000g ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭WTF_L2P_n00b

Auctioneer scans the price stuff is put up for on AH not whether or not is sells.

You can put any old crap up for 10000G if you like, and anyone who scans AH while its in there will add that in to their avg price calculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Which AH was it in?

You see that type of thing on neutral AH's a lot as a way of transferring money across factions.

edit: just realised your screenshot was of a tool tip for the stone. Above explains it. You scanned a neutral AH and got info on all the items that were being used to transfer money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I've never scanned a neutral AH that I can remember. Only ever scan the ones in IF or SW. And 5 times? It's more likely a bug I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Macros42 wrote:
    I've never scanned a neutral AH that I can remember. Only ever scan the ones in IF or SW. And 5 times? It's more likely a bug I'd say.
    Nope not a bug.
    auctioneer calculates a median value.
    If u have
    2 @ 2000g
    4@ 10s

median is gonna be very high. Hence explained ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Leeeee Come Back To Us!¬¬¬$%£¬%£@^@&

Advertisement