Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splash!!!!

Options
  • 01-07-2006 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like petie had a little too much to drink tonight. losing his balance and going head neck and ****e into the swimming pool whilst sitting on the side of it. Don't know if he blew his mic though, it didn't say whether or not he got a telling off .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Saw that in the highlights and thought it was quite funny. I really liked the bit after he had his shower and he was checking his microphone to see if it was still working......

"Testing, Testing, 1, 2.........WÁNK!!!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

that was soo funny..i just love pete , he's so funny. I dont think he got a telling off for that, but he was asked to come to the diary room soon afterwards and got told off for telling ayshlene that he nominated her. BB will get back to him.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

"Testing, Testing, 1, 2.........WÁNK!!!" :D[/QUOTE]

Lmfao :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

BaZmO* wrote:
    "Testing, Testing, 1, 2.........WÁNK!!!" :D
    ^^this was brilliant!

the look on his face when he fell was priceless! 1 of the funniest moments of the series so far! ya gotta love Pete!!

Advertisement