Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FL end of week six

• 01-07-2006 10:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

its a sad day people, the champion has thrown the towel in at the end of week six.
    i plan to finish in 2nd place. the only way i can retain my title is by beating fozzy by 50 points every week for the next 7 weeks and thats not going to happen. as i said its a sad day when the champion falls early.
    anyway only 4 runners left after week 6, which is hard to believe.
    fozzy
    jongore
    vince
    bob squish

i even reckon its over, i reckon fozzy has won it, i reckon that next week (i will just wait for the end of this week, to see what happens) i will declare fozzy the winner and the rest of us can fight it out for 2nd place. there are 7 weeks left for gods sake, i still have a good score (good enough to finish 2nd) i dont want to see another name in that top 4 going next week, its too early to be losing so many.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Before SD I was ranked 249th overall. Much better than 9000th or whatever it was last season!

You's are in luck, because I've decided to reveal my secrets. Hope you all realize how lucky you are getting to hear this from me! Haha. I think a lot of it is down to luck, like when I picked Nitro last week and he won a title when I really didn't think he had a chance. But there's some other little things that can help I think

First, if there's something announced like there was last week, Booker vs Lashley in a cage match for the US title, you have to pick both guys! Just lookin at it there, most of you didn't. There was loads of points goin there cos it was a specialty match, the main event and a title match. I think it's a safe bet to pick Sandman nearly every week too. And most of the time it's better to pick a few cheaper guys than some of the more expensive ones. It's worked for me so far! And when the Spirit Squad are announced for a match, it can work out good if you pick 2 or 3 of them

You don't have to pay attention to the master if you don't want. Just tryin to explain my logic in case anyone can do better. Oh yeah, those Highlanders are debuting next week I think, they're only $2000000 each, so they're my picks for next week cos they're very likely to win their first match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

that is great advice. i am just after coming from wwe and i was looking at the guy that is leading overall, his team is called 'i hate wrestling' and i was looking at the last 6 weeks of picks he had. alot of which relates to fozzy's logic.
    it took me till week 4 to cope on that smack down was screwing me over every week, it took the leader till week 2 to cope onto it. since week 2 all he has picked from smack down is king booker, lashley and finlay (the are the only guys scoring for smack down)
    the leader (like fozzy) seems to pick 2 spirt squad members every week.
    the leader like fozzy picks sandman.
    and the leader (like fozzy) picks an average team and has luck (i dont care what anyone says (fozzy is correct) luck plays a great part in any game or sport, michael schmacher is the best racing driver ever and even he has had luck over the years)
    FOZZY you are not far from the leader i am rooting for you to catch him and win this league. i said in at the start i would love someone from our league to win the overall league and i meant it.
    'COME ON FOZZY'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha, didn't think my advice was so good! I checked the teams in the top 10 overall, and a few others that are ranked high, and it looks like all of them have the Highlanders in their teams for this week. Some of the teams in our league are doin alright even though the players have given up

Advertisement