Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mode 1 economics?

Options
  • 01-07-2006 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

Has anyone applied to do mode 1 economics in second year from first arts? Or anyone know anything about it, like do we get offers in the post? When? What sort of grades you need to be accepted? Any other info?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

gerry87 wrote:
    Has anyone applied to do mode 1 economics in second year from first arts? Or anyone know anything about it, like do we get offers in the post? When? What sort of grades you need to be accepted? Any other info?

Cheers

i think last year anything other than just "scraping a pass" like anything over say 50ish in economics and healthy marks in your other subjects got you in. Definatly by no means did you have to have really good results, probably everybody who bothered applying got it, cuz you'd have to really like economics to actually do it full time for a year! my god when i graduate i never wanna see a Price/Quantity Supply and Demand graph ever again!!!

oh and another thing! DO NOT EXPECT post from UCDD ever ever again! i think they have some sort of vendetta again the postal system, so you'll probably have to find out yourself, ring up admin under general admissions! or you can just go back in september and find out then, there really is no rush in the first few days to do anything other than play pool or go to the bar, so just chill out and enjoy your results!

Advertisement