Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashleyne "Where's Lee Roy?" lol

Options
  • 01-07-2006 10:55am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone else spot that last night??? That was hysterical.. she burst into the new room after being in the diary room to round everyone up and give them the 411 so to speek and she called the black guy Lee Roy... Classic :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I know priceless! She jus got out of it by saying oh I have a friend called leroy... I heard one of the girl's saying "why did you say that?" She'd look bit racist cept we know she's not..innit? I love that clicky thing she does with her hand? She was a bit too hyper last night for my liking - annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Yeah that was hilarious actually

idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

xzanti wrote:
    Did anyone else spot that last night??? That was hysterical.. she burst into the new room after being in the diary room to round everyone up and give them the 411 so to speek and she called the black guy Lee Roy... Classic :D

i thought that was just me! funny as f*ck. ive been laughing to myself every time ive thiught about it since:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

i thought that was just me! funny as f*ck. ive been laughing to myself every time ive thiught about it since:D

No no.. It wasn't just you :D me and the bf both spotted it and went into convulsions independently...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You know I was surprised she didn't call him Token.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

Hobbes wrote:
    You know I was surprised she didn't call him Token.

:D its so wrong but its so right

Advertisement