Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Change

Options
  • 01-07-2006 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Em, due to some medical problems im forced into a carreer change and was wondering does anyone jknow how one might become a GUNSMITH in Ireland???

Phone numbers, Info and names etc much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Good luck to you Newby!!I could be wrong,but I dont think there is anyone offering such an apprenticeship here.If you are talking a proper gunsmith apprenticeship it is five years at least.
    Here,I could see it as being just one of the what I call "hassled professions".
    Hassle from the Gardai,hassle from the banks,hassle getting grants,etc ,etc

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

You'd probably need to got to the UK. You could ask Tony in The Gun Gallery in Drogheda, he's a Gunsmith and would know where to do a course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

thanks lads, dont sappose you have the number for the gun gallery in drogheda????

Like i said thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

More like deathsmith of DEATH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Sangre wrote:
    More deathsmith of DEATH!
    What a hero!
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Tony Curran - Gun Gallery - 041 984 2225

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204