Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Alarm Problem Please Help

Options
  • 01-07-2006 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I just changed the battery in a ARITECH SC350 house alarm, I used the engineers code 1278 to access the panel and changed the battery OK all is working OK but all the leds are flashing and I cant stop them does anyone know how to fix this?
    thanks in advance
    Pauge 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

All the LED's are flashing? Very strange. Try powering down the panel completely by removing the battery and mains power then power it back up again and see if that clears it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tommo22

Check the fuses in the main panel... you may have blown one while changing the battery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Pauge 2

Thank you Silver Knight + Tommo 22 for your help, sorry 4 not getting back 2 u sooner,I was away last week, your suggestions worked, I switched off the house electricity and disconnected the battery and then powered back up, and all is well, thank you again
    Pauge 2.

Advertisement