Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exit

Options
  • 01-07-2006 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

This game is going for under 20 quid new for PSP on videogamesplus.ca , I'd have to recommend it.

It's frustrating at first but it is definitely growing on me. I expected it to be quite fast paced from the style and look of the main character - but it's really not at all, the sluggish movement and unresponsive controls really annoyed me at first. But when you get over that you realise it's a very methodical series of puzzles at heart, where you've got a series of obstacles and you need to get yourself, aswell as the people you're rescuing past them all. Different people have different skills so you need to order them all around, some will squeeze into tight spaces, others will push heavy obstacles out of the way. Think of some sort of Lost Vikings/Oddworld hybrid.

The levels are nice and short too and there's tons of them so it suits portable gaming nicely. Definitely worth it for the price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

It's a good game alright, one of the PSP's better ones. It's a pity that Ubisoft, the publishers, didn't promote it correctly at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It's the best game out on PSP. And there's a sequel on the way!

Everyone should own this game, so if you havent bought it yet, do so immediately!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Hopefully more retailers lower their prices, I have seen in xtravision some games such as everybodys golf has been set at 24.99

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Xtravision have put a number of PSP prices down to €24.99. Medievil 2 is descreased as well, not sure about what other games but there's a few.

Advertisement