Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Camera/Video Phone

• 01-07-2006 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a new phone, and some of the main features that matter to me are:

Video Capture
    Camera Quality
    MP3 Storage
    Realtones

basically willing to spend up to €350, have been lookign at several phones, any suggestions?

Ive looked at Moto RAZR V3x, Sony Eric. W800i, Sony Eric. K750i and Mot RAZR V3i (however its not available with any network for some reason, ie. cant buy it in shops in Ireland)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

nokia n70 is 319 and has all that stuff and more fantastic phone

2mp camera and video calling and messaging and all that jazz

realtones for ring tone and messages

happy days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

motorola v3x is actually a brilliant phone even if it is motorola i highly recomment it
    you should get it on 3 but thats up to you

it has a high quality 2mp camera
    it has 64mb memory built in and you get a 64mb memory cray with it (well with 3 anyway not sure about the rest)
    ya no problems with the video camera its good quality aswell
    and yes you have realtones and they sound very good quality as it has a very good speaker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

Wait for the N80 - I am :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

k750i is an excellent phone and one that you cant go wrong with. you can also pick them up quite cheap now as well and will be even cheaper when the k800i comes out shortly:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I would primarily agree with jcoote but if you want something a bit more "stylish" and with less features so to speak, a k750i is also a great phone if you can get it cheap, like assassin said.

I would avoid any motorola phone like the plague, the v3x is alot better then the pathetic v3 but I still wouldn't use it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Was gonn aget the V3x, but ya can only record for about 30 seconds.

I'm just really into the idea of being able to record stuff on my phone, and im looking for a quality one, that can record for a few mins anyway.

i hear the Nokia 6230i can record for as long as there is memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

so can the k750 and you can get up to 2gb memory sticks for it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Might just go for that tbh.

Thx.

Advertisement