Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cd-Decks

• 01-07-2006 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I've been thinking for a while now that I'm going to invest in some cd-decks. I would go the vinyl route but TBH I don't want to go trawling for records, i've got enough on cd. I was looking here but I don't really know exactly what it is I'm looking for. Ideally I'm looking for something that I can scratch on and that could play mp3. If anyone can give me any help at all it would be much appreciated. It's a whole new world for me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

what kind of budget do you have?
    can't say i've ever used that site before myself...
    thomann.de can be worth checking out for most DJ equipment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

What kinda money do you have to spend in total, dont forget your gonna need a mixer too.

Also musicstore Koln is a cheaper online shop.

S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I've got about 800-850 quid all in I'd say. Just a quick note, will stereo speakers be okay, just for my room

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

2 x These @ €350 each

1 x These @ €119

what do other people think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

I've Axis 9s with a Gemini PS-676, definitely the least limiting choice within your price range. thomann.de have them very reasonably priced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement