Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Polo Parts and Light

Options
  • 01-07-2006 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

hi,

Hope this is in the right section.

I have a 01 Polo and the backlight has gone, I was hoping someone could give me a quick quide as to how to replace it.

Also im missing some parts , such as the door pulls on one side and the seat pull handle. where can I get these parts ? a scrap yard or a vw garage ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it the complete unit that's broken, or just a bulb that's blown?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

just the bulb i think, im sure its not rocket science, just i havent done it before.

edit : panic over - was real easy , will try next time before I ask.

Anyone have an idea where to get the polo interior parts ?

What part of the country are you in?

Dublin

there's a good scrapyard opposite the Red Cow, a scrapyard would be your best bet really, as VW main dealer prices can be a bit saucy. Which part of the seat is missing? if it's a height adjuster, it may be quite easy to fit a new one, the seat adjestment lever may be a bit more complex though.

• Advertisement

door pulls and the seat pulls to get into the back of the car (3 door)

red cow scrapper is just round the corner, thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement