Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

110 records for sale (mostly HH/Hard NRG)

• 01-07-2006 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah yeah... I know this isn't a FS forum...
    Just thought i'd post here to let people who would otherwise have missed it know about it.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=2050

and yes, it is a sad day for me indeed :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

tman wrote:
    Yeah yeah... I know this isn't a FS forum...
    Just thought i'd post here to let people who would otherwise have missed it know about it.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=2050

and yes, it is a sad day for me indeed
    :(

Know the feeling mate had to sell the records myself years ago due to financial pressures...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

not under all that much preasure at the moment (in fact i've managed to keep €200 in my online savings account for the first time since i started it a year ago :D)
    i'm just getting sick of buying vinyl, and have decided to go digital instead. at least this way i'll get proper use out of a laptop instead of having decks and a couple of hundred records gathering dust until i get a chance to have my monthly mix

i'll be keeping 100 or so of my fave tunes though - the ones that i just couldn't bear to part with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

tman just read your list of records not a classic among them i taught you were selling some good stuff not rubbish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

like i said above, i'm only selling the ones that i'm willing to part with. that attitude is totally uncalled for.

afraid that i'll be keeping the likes of Block Party, Beat Dis, Lost in Love, Bitch, Snap, Chained...

and in fairness there are some outright classics in that list.
    the TDV mix of Schöneberg, The Killer, Digitalis, Are you all ready?, Paradise Passage 69A, Yamamba (...I might keep those ones actually :D)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Dont do it tman, you will regret it :) I sold a load of tunes a good few years ago and still regret it...paying stupid money now to get them again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement