Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki grows on you. :)

Options
  • 01-07-2006 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

When it started she was one person I Would love to punch the face off (as she annoyed me that much).

Shes still annoying but in a funny way. Good tv watching her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Hobbes wrote:
    When it started she was one person I Would love to punch the face off (as she annoyed me that much).

Shes still annoying but in a funny way. Good tv watching her.

Don't hate her as much as I did but she still gets on me tit$!!!! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

thats cos she is one of the people or characters as i like to think of them who actually has a character, she actually has a thread about her that isnt a "what does she do" or "who's bored of x", Nikki is one of the people who creates talking points.

because love em or hate em Nikki, Grace, Ashlene, Shabaz or even Lea(who i personally quite dislike) are the memorable characters of this BB and therefore arguably the better ones, meanwhile people like Suzie, Bonnie(who?), and Lisa are people who really could we really give a damn about as they have had zero effect on the show IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I'm bored of her. its the same piss and moan and piss and moan every day. petulant little twat is all she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I've been a fan since about week 2. I love her, she's great, I'd like her to win, but she wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

excellent to watch. she's brilliant in that diary room and that impression of aisleyne was funny as fu(k.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Absolutely hated her at first but I have to say she's fúcking hilarious.

Quality in the diary room. I can see her coming second to Pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

She is piss in your pants funny - the dancing thing when she went to the diary room and balled that she didn't know how to work the mp3 player!!! I know she must wreck their heads in there but is one of the most entertaining housemates that they've ever had!

Oh god the tantrums just wreck my head. if she was a 5 year old kid doing it I'd be understanding, but she is 20+ grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

the parents must be ashamed at how they brought such a spoiled drama queen girl,

i think she secretly is a 12yr old girl pretending to be a grown up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i've warmed to her quite a bit too. i'm glad i don't have to live with her though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

I hated her from day one, however,.... she really is now the most entertaining person in that house. Not in a good way, more in a "I want to jump through the screen and bitch-slap you into last week" way, but at least thats somthing.

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Know what you mean, I wasnt a fan at the start, loving her now, she is so funny. She would be one of favourites to win

Just watching the highlights there. Jaysis how can anyone handle that one. FREAKING over not pushing play on her MP3, really dislike her. Grrrrrrrrr!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cja...

i cannot describe the contempt and raw hate i have for her.

throwing her from a ford transit at 90 miles per hour is not nearly an horrific enough fate for this aggravating individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

cja... wrote:
    i cannot describe the contempt and raw hate i have for her.

throwing her from a ford transit at 90 miles per hour is not nearly an horrific enough fate for this aggravating individual.

Are you for real?

Man, you really need to get a life. It's just a TV show.

Anyways... I love Nikki... she's hilarious to watch... She should win, but won't. I actually don't understand why people like Pete so much anymore. He doesn't do anything but moan about girls fancying him, and he's so gullible that he lets Lea manipulate and mollycoddle him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I thought she was funny since the "bottled water" rant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

She's starting to annoy me....what would she do if something really bad happened in her life if she throws such a spoilt brat tantrum over such stupid little things...she is not the full shilling....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

She’s an annoying, spoilt, child, who obviously has never had to worry about anything serious in her life. The sooner she’s off the screen the better.

The problem for me is what’s making her “popular” is her child like features. Grace was hated for so much less, despite being younger, despite being more “mature”. Not that Grace wasn’t a twat, just that the publics double standards are superficially outrageous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

She totally pisses me off, but ya need characters that'll provoke argument etc. she's one of them.

Ppl liek Lea need to be BOOTED OUT. seriously, every week since week one, she has cried because "SHE KNOWS HSE'S GONNA BE UP!", she pisse dme off royally with the whole Pete thing, and it still creeps me out.

She is really false awell, she lies about her age, who she likes etc.

GTE HER OUT!!! where the **** is Avid Merrion when you need him, he'd be able to sort out these house mates.

Advertisement