Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirtakon

• 02-07-2006 4:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭

Anyone going this year?
    I miiiiiiight make an outfit...If I feel up to it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Anyone going this year?

a whole load of people with an unhealthy japanese fetish?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Can anybody offer me a lift?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Mordeth wrote:
    a whole load of people with an unhealthy japanese fetish?

lol complete hilarity...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 PAINLESS

yeah im goin. there was a f**k up with my payment for tomo dachi so i cant go to that.eirtakon will do me. might do cosplay meself. was supposed to go as squall final fantasy 8 to tomo. ive already got the jacket made.might put it to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh I'll definitely be there again... I must try not to get so drunk on the first night this time around though.

I don't know about cosplay... but I have one of those caps that Naruto wears when he sleeps... I can wear that for the duration of the con.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Do the Evangelion drinking game in full with the entire series... that's ten hours of hardcore drinking. emot-v.gif

I'd say by the third episode yer brain would be kaput.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

yuck... memories of those twisty shots are pouring back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ok lets start here what is this ?:D

and also on there site it looks likes cult is the head of it so thats cool :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement