Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV documentary

• 02-07-2006 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Folks,

RTE 1 have a TV documentary going to air on Wednedsay at 7pm as part of their townlands series. It is on Civil Service Cricket Club based in the Phoenix Park.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

excellent, ill give that a watch,

my girlfriend just booked a Guinness social outing there for her team, said they where very nice to deal with

one of the lads even said i could go down and join their team if i anted, she was telling them i played as a nipper and would like to play again, just not seriously as obviously id be **** :D

Advertisement