Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beckham Resigns as England's Captain

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

next he will be posing naked on the cover or vanity fair... ***shudders at the thought***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

I would'nt be half suprised if Neville gets it. Espically if Mclaren still has a bit of Svens influnce left inside him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

oooooooh! :eek:

Mie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Anam wrote:

Terry for Chelsea is the best defender in the world

P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

You cant be serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

"who Are Ye ?, Who Are Ye ? !"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Anam

adox wrote:
    P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

You cant be serious?
    I am.Sure Cannavaro,Nesta and Carvalho are up there with him,but for me Terry performs at a high level more consistently than those.Bear in mind that I said for Chelsea,Terry for England is nowhere near the level of Cannavaro for Italy.

Anam wrote:
    I am.Sure Cannavaro,Nesta and Carvalho are up there with him,but for me Terry performs at a high level more consistently than those.

Have you actually watched any Italian football?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Anam

iregk wrote:
    Have you actually watched any Italian football?
    Yes.Have you ever actually watched John Terry play for Chelsea?He's a contender for man of the match in almost every game he plays.When is the last time a defender won player of the year?

I'm not saying that he's much better than those players,its a marginal difference and a matter of opinion but surely you can recognise that he is up there with them.

I am actualy a Chelsea fan Anam and yes to me JT is a legend but I still believe he is not on the same standing as Fabio. A little perspective needs to be taken. JT in the prem is a class act but simply not as good as Fabio.

• Advertisement
Advertisement