Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapy?

• 02-07-2006 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭

Just got Troublegum and i was ''blown away'' (slight exaggeration), but it is really good, trouble is i want more and i heard (from a reliable source) that their other stuff isnt all that good, is this true? any recommendations?

Also do they play here much ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Pretty much. I don't know all of their stuff. But Troublegum is far better than anything else I've heard. They do have the odd other deadly song though. Good live. Go to Motorhead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I really like Suicide Pact, You First

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The albums after Trouble Gum are pretty good, different though. Although wasn't too keen on Semi-Detached. Seen them in Amsterdam a few months back and it was brilliant. Should deffo go and check them out at Motorhead, it's a pity they aren't playing a proper gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Nurse is a great album but a bit different to Troublegum. High Anxiety and Suicide Pact are also pretty good imo. Check out www.fabchannel.com to watch a recent concert of them in Amsterdam :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Beecher wrote:
    Nurse is a great album but a bit different to Troublegum. High Anxiety and Suicide Pact are also pretty good imo. Check out www.fabchannel.com to watch a recent concert of them in Amsterdam :D

off topic but that is a great site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Their albums are all quite different. I strongly recommend Socophobia, their live album, it's very good. High Anxiety is pretty good too.

http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/478322/Therapy_Scopophobia_Live_In_Belfast/Product.html

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm a big fan of Never Apologise, Never Explain.

TroubleGum is their big commercial album, their nevermind, not strictly entirely representative of what they usually do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Their albums are all quite different. I strongly recommend Socophobia, their live album, it's very good. High Anxiety is pretty good too.

http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/478322/Therapy_Scopophobia_Live_In_Belfast/Product.html
    Just watching Scopophobia right now, wish they would play a gig in Dublin like that. :(

Advertisement