Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanet question....

• 02-07-2006 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

This is really, a bit of a stupid question but I was just wondering...

For all you permanet customers, when the installer came to your house did they make one visit or two?

The installer is coming to mine soon, and I'm just curious, is he going to check if broadband is feasible and leave and come again another day or do it all in the one visit?

Sorry for the silliness, I just want to make sure, I've been waiting for sooooo long for broadband.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Riotguy

Anyone got an answer to this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Hi Riotguy,

He'll have all the stuff in his van, he'll do a site survey first using an aerial, then if all ok..he'll just install it ...will take approx 1 hour ...then your set to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Riotguy

Robxxx7 wrote:
    Hi Riotguy,

He'll have all the stuff in his van, he'll do a site survey first using an aerial, then if all ok..he'll just install it ...will take approx 1 hour ...then your set to go
    Thanks for the info.

Advertisement