Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny red spiders

Options
  • 02-07-2006 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me any info on those tiny red 6 legged spiders that are all over the place lately? Theres easily 100 of them roaming around the window sill at the moment and I've heard lots of other people wondering what they are.

Would they nip you if they got into your clothes etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Its more than likely a red spider mite, there's more about them at www.whatsthatbug.com.
    Four of them together and they'll eat you alive!:eek: ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 oshi

we call em bloodsuckers!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

There was a thread like this not too long ago if you give a search for it (if search is working) and as far as I remmember it had the exact same thread title "Tiny red spiders"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

If they're very red it usually means they've had a few already in which case the damage has been done. If however they're pale almost orangey red, LOOK OUT, they're here for YOU!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

The only time I ever see these things is on gravestones. Was wondering what they were myself...curiousity killed :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement