Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for animations!

Options
  • 02-07-2006 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi There,
    Hope I'm in the right place for this. I'm in a Soul band with 3 Girls and 4 lads and I'm looking to get animated characters of each person to put on website and maybe posters etc. I'd like kind of sterio type drawings of each of us, for example 'The sleazy, suave jazz playing Sax player and the curvy, flirty blonde singer... etc. Hopefully I've explained myself properly!! :)
    Anyway If anyone would be interested in doing something like this let me know.
    Thanks a mill.
    ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Do you mean like a pop art cartoon of each of you? I could be interested but I can also be a lazy bastard and if you're looking for say a flash animation/short cartoon to put on the website then you'd need someone else because I have no clue about that stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

SoulBabe wrote:
    Hi There,
    Hope I'm in the right place for this. I'm in a Soul band with 3 Girls and 4 lads and I'm looking to get animated characters of each person to put on website and maybe posters etc. I'd like kind of sterio type drawings of each of us, for example 'The sleazy, suave jazz playing Sax player and the curvy, flirty blonde singer... etc. Hopefully I've explained myself properly!! :)
    Anyway If anyone would be interested in doing something like this let me know.
    Thanks a mill.
    ;)

I can do the flash animation and the character design or you can also check the IGI website for whole pile of illustrators working in different styles or post at the creative ireland forum

Have you got a website already and are just looking to add artwork or are you looking for someone to also build the website? building a website from scratch would cost alot more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SoulBabe

Thanks for Replys. We already have a website www.santoria.ie
    I'm looking for hand drawn animations. Sort of just a fun way to characterise the different individuals in the band. Is this something either of you would be into doin? I can give you fairly accurate discriptions or character personalities and photos of the actual person so it would be a good representation of them also I'd like ya to come see the band live so you could get your own idea of how to characterise each member. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Simple enough SoulBabe. What is your budget for the project?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SoulBabe

To be honest I havn't got a clue what this would cost so I was hoping you would be able to give me some price guidelines?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

SoulBabe wrote:
    To be honest I havn't got a clue what this would cost so I was hoping you would be able to give me some price guidelines?

There's alot of factors to consider and would need some details from you before giving you a quote. i don't want to post details on an internet message board so if you want a rough break down on what you should be paying email myself or one of the others who responded or alternatively pick up a copy of the Graphic Artist's Guild Pricing and ethical guidelines from amazon.

Advertisement