Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a hypocrite!

Options
  • 02-07-2006 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭

Was it not Grace who was saying/boasting going, ''i would never do nuts or zoo magazine with my tits hanging out, i'd only do classy mags like maxim!''. Well just back from the shop, never guess who's on the front page of nuts magazine pretty much starkers! is that girl insane or what? what a freakin hypocrite!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Doesn't surprise me in the least.. The girl is trash :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Heres a pic, she has no shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Giruilla wrote:
    Was it not Grace who was saying/boasting going, ''i would never do nuts or zoo magazine with my tits hanging out, i'd only do classy mags like maxim!''. Well just back from the shop, never guess who's on the front page of nuts magazine pretty much starkers! is that girl insane or what? what a freakin hypocrite!

Hillarious!!

She looks like a 12 year old boy.. I thought mine were small... LoL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

She can cover both boobs with a finger! What a hypocrite after all that rolling her eyes up to heaven about Nikki. I bet Nuts did that to prove a point that they could get her and she doesn't even realise that the joke is probably on her!! If I ever say her on the street, I'd throw something I swear! God, I hope Lea doesn't do magazine covers when she gets out, I'm sick of looking at em'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

My God what a dumbass,its hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Strokesfan wrote:
    I hope Lea doesn't do magazine covers when she gets out, I'm sick of looking at em'
    No mag covers'd be big enough!
    She's have to do the front of a big ol broadsheet!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

She only made that claim so Nuts and Zoo would add even more money to they cheque offers they were going to make anyway. Neither could afford NOT to be the one that nabbed Grace to do some semi-nude posing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

doesn't she look bet down in that picture? her face like.. it's very unflattering. still i reckon she may as well milk the fame for all the money it's worth.. she's hardly going to make friends out of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

You'd still give her one though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Ah yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Grace does nuts.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You'd still give her one though

Too right!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

She is deffinatly a YBS, A Young Boy in Speedos, not a good look , she should keep her clothes on and her mouth shut !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

She has no tits and an unusually large head, not to mention no hips wahtsoever, she is the definition of mank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Regardless I still would.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I wouldnt touch the little trollop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

she very very airbrushed. Sure she did that MTV Senseless show. Total Hypocrit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I love the line: "the pictures you thought you'd never see".

well, I was pretty sure I'd see them from the moment she walked through the door, tbh.

trishw78 wrote:
    Did anyone else notice she wore the same peach dress on that MTV show as she did for her eviction lol... How non chique of her :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

trishw78 wrote:
    And 20...and has just become "famous"...and is being offer huge amounts of money for the first time in her life...

When are people going to give this a rest? Grace is practically a child. She is being exposed to a huge media machine that most of us could and would never be able to handle. All those dancing up and down calling “Hypocrite” would do the same in her shoes and they are lying if they deny it.

Those mocking her figure – how would you enjoy the same criticisms? She’s proud of her body, fair play to her, most of us hate seeing whats reflected back in the mirror. And those that are the most insecure tend to be the extremely vile in their attack on others.

We all know that Grace was a bit of a t*t, but she wasn’t, isn’t, the worst. But what does it say about those that are constantly making fanatical attacks on this “20” year old girl? Bad mindedness.

She was on BB. She was voted off. Let it go. B*tchier, nastier people have won the show.

I remember how Jade was destroyed in the press when she was in BB. Now you can’t open a magazine, or turn on the telly without seeing her. What exactly does that say about those that rant and rave about these people? That they are fickle and would buy anything sold to them.

BTW "Senseless" was filmed before she went into the BB house, not really a great example for a rant. And for those that are giving out about her wearing the same dress - GET A LIFE!!! How often do you wear the same clothes - we all don't have the money to buy new clothes for every occasion.

K_user wrote:

When are people going to give this a rest? Grace is practically a child. She is being exposed to a huge media machine that most of us could and would never be able to handle. All those dancing up and down calling “Hypocrite” would do the same in her shoes and they are lying if they deny it.

Practically a child, 20? Who are you trying to fool.

As for her been hypocritical, it was her that said the would never do Nutz, and now lo and behold she is.

She is a dislikable person, full stop, its all been said many times before.

I still cant stand Jade Goody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

K_user wrote:
    Those mocking her figure – how would you enjoy the same criticisms? She’s proud of her body, fair play to her, most of us hate seeing whats reflected back in the mirror. And those that are the most insecure tend to be the extremely vile in their attack on others.

lollers....ok so read your last line again. Now remember all of the horrible things Grace said about people based on their looks. I believe at one point she even called Wayne Rooney's missus fat. Now, take a look at your second line. Understand why I'm laughing now?

The girl is a vile person. As for being a child...at 20! Get a grip for god sake. She put herself out there to be on national tv, to be judged by millions and then to try and hang on to her 15 minutes of fame by plastering herself half naked on the cover of magazines that she said she would never do. She knew full well what she was letting herself in for so her age is not a factor. She is over the age of 18. She is supposed to be an adult.

So yes, she is a hypocrite. If you say you would never do something and then you go and do it, that makes you a hypocrite. It's pretty self-explanatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

K_user wrote:
    BTW "Senseless" was filmed before she went into the BB house, not really a great example for a rant.

I'm well aware that the show was taped. Grace was in the house saying how she wouldn't do this and wouldn't do that, how it would ruin her carear as a dance teacher.

As for a "Child" I take it you don't talk to many 20 yr olds. They are a hell of alot more grown up and street smart than what I was at 20. It's been said on BBLB and other shows that the contestants this year seem to be more media savy, and are lookin to have carears in the media.

Practically a child, 20? Who are you trying to fool.

As for her been hypocritical, it was her that said the would never do Nutz, and now lo and behold she is.

She is a dislikable person, full stop, its all been said many times before.

I still cant stand Jade Goody.
    You know there are probably a dozen things that I said I’d never do when I was 20, looking back at the last decade, guess what? Life is all about choices. What doesn’t make sense today; might make sense tomorrow. Whats said among friends while sitting in the sun might have no relevance if offered a 6 figured sum the following day.

And yes, while being 20 you are legally an adult, mentally most are still big kids. First time living on your own, money in your back pocket, your own person, out partying alot, drinking to excess and generally acting like a g*t. Its all part of growing up.

“Dislikable person”? Most of us are. And just because its been “said” doesn’t mean its true.

As I said Grace was a t*t, but what you are doing is no better.

lollers....ok so read your last line again. Now remember all of the horrible things Grace said about people based on their looks. I believe at one point she even called Wayne Rooney's missus fat. Now, take a look at your second line. Understand why I'm laughing now?

The girl is a vile person. As for being a child...at 20! Get a grip for god sake. She put herself out there to be on national tv, to be judged by millions and then to try and hang on to her 15 minutes of fame by plastering herself half naked on the cover of magazines that she said she would never do. She knew full well what she was letting herself in for so her age is not a factor. She is over the age of 18. She is supposed to be an adult.

So yes, she is a hypocrite. If you say you would never do something and then you go and do it, that makes you a hypocrite. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Reread my post - I’m not defending her or her actions. What I am pointing out is the pure senselessness of this “attack”.

And most people say one thing and do another - its called life - things change people react in different ways.

trishw78 wrote:
    I'm well aware that the show was taped. Grace was in the house saying how she wouldn't do this and wouldn't do that, how it would ruin her carear as a dance teacher.

As for a "Child" I take it you don't talk to many 20 yr olds. They are a hell of alot more grown up and street smart than what I was at 20. It's been said on BBLB and other shows that the contestants this year seem to be more media savy, and are lookin to have carears in the media.
    “Street smart” and “smart” aren’t the same thing. And everybody is different, people grow and mature at different rates. Was Grace mature? No. Is she more mature than Nicky or Lea? Absolutely.

“Media savvy” means they know that they are being watched, that they know that there is a game being played. That doesn’t mean that they understand the media machine, or they understand how the media “works”.

Grace is one of the unfortunates. It happens every year. The media, the public, they take a disliking for a person. They froth at the mouth, they kick and scream for blood. And yet when another person acts the same as the “Graces” in the world, the public cheer. That is the real hypocrisy.

K_user wrote:
    As I said Grace was a t*t, but what you are doing is no better.

So what's your point exactly?

This is a message boards where people express opinions. I dont like, thats all thats to it.

So what's your point exactly?

This is a message boards where people express opinions. I dont like, thats all thats to it.
    I think I’ve made my point several times already. Give the abuse a rest!

In this tread alone she’s been called a hypocrite, trash, that she has no shame, she looks like a 12 year old boy, that the joke is on her, dumbass, a Young Boy in Speedos, that she has no tits and an unusually large head, a trollop, a total Hypocrit and non chique. And this thread is fairly tame compared to others I’ve read!

I’m trying to give people a shake. She was on a TV show, she annoyed a lot of people, she was kicked off. But the attacks against her are taking it too far. Its getting to the point where people are taking pleasure in the abuse and that is wrong.

She went on BB, she wasn’t overly pleasant, she set herself up for abuse. But there is a line. B*tching and complaining is one thing, but most of these comments come across as hate filled and extremely nasty. Far worse then the “crimes” that Grace is being accused of.

And its important to remember that she herself was quite shocked at her own footage. That, perhaps, she isn’t all that “mean” spirited, just extremely thoughtless.

• Advertisement

K_user wrote:
    That, perhaps, she isn’t all that “mean” spirited, just extremely thoughtless.

Eh... this girl threw a glass of water over a woman twice her age for no reason!

Advertisement