Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first one down....

Options
  • 02-07-2006 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

Ayslene just evicted Janye...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

and the small house have heard her in the new house and Jayne is spilling the beans on EVERYTHING.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Hobbes wrote:
    and the small house have heard her in the new house and Jayne is spilling the beans on EVERYTHING.

Oh my god what a tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Well that just totally ruined my enjoyment of that brief clandestine operation.

Nice going Jayne.

You "tool", as TheGooner so accurately observed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

What's going on? Is BBLB live? It says "catch up" in the corner of the screen but they're evicting now, or was this earlier today or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

It happened earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

murphaph wrote:
    What's going on? Is BBLB live? It says "catch up" in the corner of the screen but they're evicting now, or was this earlier today or something?
    live on channel 4. it's repeated a couple of hours later on e4, which is what i presume you're watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

yeah i think it happened at around half 1 or 2 today. but i was watching it on E4.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I thought she wasn't allowed discuss the small house or Ashleyne or anything? What's the point of them being over there if they know how the system will work now! When did Ashleyne and them hear her??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

such a tool.. I think Jayne is a bit too loud, and I think she will eventually wind everyone up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I'm guessing Jonathan will be the one that misses out, thats if everything goes according to BB's plan. Aisleyne will be one she'll want the most to bring with her into the house(one of her brethern, if you will:D ).

Spiral and Michael would make great HM's, I hope they get in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement