Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

FOR SALE - 1996 Toyota Celica

Options
  • 02-07-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

1996 toyota celica ss-2
    2.0 litre
    120,000 kms on the clock
    sigma alarm and immob wit keypad for entering code
    no nct but told by gge dat it will fly thru, just too busy at the moment
    taxed til 09/06
    hks induction kit
    trd charging kit
    richbrook gearknob
    nardi steering wheel
    spoiler kit
    fully tinted
    5" exhaust - cant remember name of make
    17" oz lightweight racing wheels
    elec mirrors and windows
    a/c

been in carnology and heatwave shows this year
    was in www.just-cruisin.com feature in slickmag

looking for about 10k o.n.o

u can contact me on 087 9698150

serious buyers only please, will not answer private numbers!!

ShaneCelica.jpg
    carnology2.jpg
    carnology1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 2reign0

also goin wit the car is a double din headunit screen, plays everything, has aux, dvd,radio, cd, its an all in one unit and its touchscreen too. worth alot of money and looks gr8 in the dash

tv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

get that NCT sorted and get rid of that asno explanation realy eases the doubts completely. nice looking car. tasteful mods not tacky looking at all.

cheers man, i can undastand completely wat u sayin bout d nct but honestly iv no time at all to get it done, im workin 6 days a week and den c my kid on my day off but im totally willin 4 whoever to have d car completely checked by a gge if they interested in buyin

good look with the sale either way man. if i wouldnt be looking at another 10grand to insure it id be driving one.

he he, im insured wit britton insurance and its only 1300 fully comp, im 23 wit full licence wit 5 years ncb. but they are really gud for quotes, u shud try them, i know a guy who was 17, on provisional only 2 weeks and went for insurance on a 1.6 honda civic coupe and he got insured for 1700 fully comp so try them out

• Advertisement

im at 1700 for a 1.4. im 19 with provis. when i change my car in the new year i'll be looking at something like a civic coupe or 200sx or celica.

sure ring up and c wat ur insurance wud b like for d rest of d year, my celica is prob one of d cleanest around at the mo, been told so anyways, im sure we cud discuss d price for yaself, i am open to sensible offers :)

bumpbumpbump

9k o.n.o

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paul moore

Sprayed Door ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Interested in selling that headunit on its own

This discussion has been closed.