Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hqhair.com-opinions?

• 02-07-2006 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I am thinking about buying a GHD off hqhair.com and I know a few people here bought them there.Is the postage expersive?Did it take them long to deliver? Would you reccommend them?
    Also, what would I do if they were faulty?Could I sent them back?
    Sorry for all the questions but im new to internet shopping and im wondering if it is worth all the bother or whether I should just go into petermarks and buy one for E155. thanks guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I used HQ hair about 18 months ago to buy my GHD for Xmas, it's a fraction of the price, postage isn't that expensive, a few euro. It was supposed to arrive within 10 working days I think, 3 weeks later I was still waiting for it. I called their customer service dept and they were so helpful, they tried to trace my GHD but were unable to so they sent another one to me that they could track. 5 days later it arrived so I was pretty happy with them. Would recommend them highly! happy shopping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I have used them before to buy redken stuff and the like and they were very good

Advertisement