Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ever wanted someone you couldn't get?

• 02-07-2006 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hiya,

Please help me!!!
    Right I fancy this guy, but he doesn't notice me at all no matter how hard I try!! I like him sooo much but nothing works.
    What should I wear to make me stand out?
    any help people?
    Thank u ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Wrong forum:o perhaps try Personal Issues!

TBH you shouldn't change the way you dress to get a lad to notice you! Maybe if you dress casually all the time perhaps sometime you could dress up little maybe in nice jeans and a fancy top? Perhaps change the way you do your hair or make-up [if you wear it that is] just for something different.
    Theres no point [imo anyway] in overdoing it eg. wearing killer heels, slutty top and skirt because it would look like you were trying too hard and may even scare him off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

relax tiger...who are 17,18 max...plenty of years to get noticed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I'd say it all depends on your age, but most of the time, guys are too dumb to realise someone's flirting with them..

I hate when a girl's been flirting her ass off and it took me too long to realise.. Sometimes those little games girls play are too far from the point, we never catch on sometimes..

That's my 2 cent anyway, from an 18 year old guys perspective..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Wear what makes your feel happy and confident. Have you a debs or something coming up? Like Scraggs said, I wouldn't go down the slutty route or anything. What's your style normally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

Although I wouldn't reccommend the slutty route either, I can see where your coming from, I work with a couple of girls who are completely individual in their own way but are bioth stunning, all the guys in here give them their undivided attention and it can be quite upsetting at times

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Put the rack out on show for him to notice. Wear a pair of jeans that make your ass look good then shake it a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Hiya,

Please help me!!!
    Right I fancy this guy, but he doesn't notice me at all no matter how hard I try!! I like him sooo much but nothing works.
    any help people?
    Thank u ;)
    Nothing at all.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Hiya,

Please help me!!!
    any help people?
    Thank u ;)

stockings, basque or teddie, g string. pretty standard stuff.
    that will get ya noticed.

Advertisement