Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airplane pics.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

a whole lot of people died so you could have that laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I will be lookin all night.. Good fine..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Some of those involved people losing their lives.

Why is this in the humour section?

Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

As a Pilot, I find some of these hysterical. Especially the ones where the parking brake was set for landing. I can imagine the look on the captain's face after it!

For the nay sayers, boards is like TV guys, you don't like seeing something, then don't look. If you're easily offended, you'd be well screwed up after visiting sites like Fark!

hrm

I suppose I should have included the raised eyebrow smiley face, but alas... it is too late.

Too late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

See the pictures where a car goes over a harbour, then a truck is lifting it out and then that falls in, then a bigger truck again is pulling that out:eek: :D Happened in Ireland, its on the opps list at the right hand side of the page somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

Mordeth wrote:
    a whole lot of people died so you could have that laugh

Oh shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

The 'women live longer' ones are great!!

Nice post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Hours of fun there. Cheers.
    See the pictures where a car goes over a harbour, then a truck is lifting it out and then that falls in, then a bigger truck again is pulling that out Happened in Ireland, its on the opps list at the right hand side of the page somewhere.

The last one of those pictures is fake. I saw it before on snopes.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭hotnipples

Some are hilarious, far too many plane crash ones though. They're not very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Hours of entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Ahh jaysus why did I have to click on those links.....Im off to L.A next week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Plug wrote:
    See the pictures where a car goes over a harbour, then a truck is lifting it out and then that falls in, then a bigger truck again is pulling that out:eek: :D Happened in Ireland, its on the opps list at the right hand side of the page somewhere.

Yeah, I saw that before - turns out it was photoshopped thought, only the car in the water was real - trucks were put in. I remember reading a mini-article beside it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

ThatGuy wrote:
    Yeah, I saw that before - turns out it was photoshopped thought, only the car in the water was real - trucks were put in. I remember reading a mini-article beside it.
    the first truck going in was real too.
    someone said it happened in Roundstone Galway ?

Oh shut up.

oh develop cancer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

the first truck going in was real too.
    someone said it happened in Roundstone Galway ?

That happened in 2004 in Roundstone in Galway. I think the funny thing is the the name on the last Crane "Michael Long", none of those photos are faked, they were all in the local papers.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

http://www.crazyaviation.com/images/Take_you_children_to_work_day.jpg

Beat that :p

I never thought of taking my children to work like in that pic, I'm sure they'd love the spin :D

Advertisement