Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car nokia kit, is this the proper yoke?

Options
  • 03-07-2006 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Bluetooth Driver Gift Pack
    For €49.99
    Save€10
    Add to cart
    Description
    The Bluetooth Drivers Pack includes, a Talk a Loud BTH5 Bluetooth Headset, a Universal Cradle and an In Car Charger (for Bluetooth Headset) to make the ideal gift pack for the driver.
    Compatible With:
    All Bluetooth enabled phones
    This is advertised on the o2 site for E49.99 under the MY O2 bill fone tab.
    Ive a 6230 fone, is this the correct car kit i`d need? It has the cradle thingy you put the fone into, a bluetooth headset or something and a charger? These used be E150, am i missing something here?

If i were to look on ebay, what should i search for. And yeah, i am a fone retard. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

i have that headset. you don't need a cradle for it really. dunnes have it for €40. i only have the mains charger though.

also handy if your pc is bluetooth enabled. I use it for skyping the relatives in the states

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

I want the cradle for keeping the fone in the 1 place. Ti shandy. I always have the fone flying round the car, and then when i get out i realise i left it in the car. Is it any good Ninty?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It's fairly decent for €40 and it'll keep ya legal. It has a pickup/hangup buttin so you can keep the phone in your poca or in the ashtray(where i keep mine)

Advertisement