Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mitsubishi eclipse

Options
  • 03-07-2006 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

anyone seen one of these around irl or the uk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Seen 2 in Cork in the past year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

seen one or two in dublin past few months. seen what i thought was a drop top version one time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

Very few and far between cause they are all left hookers. Have seen maybe three in the Dublin area. One was on Irish plates and the other two were latvian/polish etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭themessiah

Yeah the new one are lovely at only 20000 dollars . Are they only just for the US market , is there no right hand drive imports .

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Saw one in Kilkenny recently, don't think it was on Irish plates though.
    There's a 3000GT around Kilkenny on Irish plates too, nice car also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

themessiah wrote:
    Yeah the new one are lovely at only 20000 dollars . Are they only just for the US market , is there no right hand drive imports .

They were made by Mitsubushi USA so are only available in LHD although I have seen pics of a car that had been converted to RHD. They are popular in Japan cause of their novelty value - a japanese car that isnt available in japan. Kinda weird really. The new model that was just released In the States when I was over there is fab looking with the top model (cant remember the name of it) getting a 3.5 litre MIVEC engine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 janis2505

Yep :) i'm driving one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I've been tempted to get one from Japan, but he LHD puts me off every time. I' sure there are a few bright green fast and furious replicas driving around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

A Year later, Trying to show off Meh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

Had a 95 GST for a while - same engine as evo and FWD.
    Needless to say it went through a lot of front tyres.

Grand car though -the later models are awful heaps of junk though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Same parts as an EVO so converting to RHD isn't alot of trouble so I believe!!

Beauty of a car I have to say!!

Advertisement