Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia ck-7w any good?

Options
  • 03-07-2006 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting one of these nokia hands free kits, anr they any good?

How difficult are they to fit?

I was quoted 225+vat fitted for one, but can buy tham on ebay alot cheaper and have a go at fitting myself.

Thanks,
    Neil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

€125 incl delivery & VAT off expansys.ie. Easy enough to fit. Depends on the car really. Quality is excellent. If you want any tips for fitting PM me - Have fitted dozens.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

Was passing the "Fone Factory" today down in Ballymount. Thought I saw a deal for €99 fitted and everything not sure if that was with a new phone though. Sure give them a call and see. www.fonefactory.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Think I'll have a go at fitting one myself, its for a seat leon so hopefully shouldn'e be to difficult. :confused:

Neil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Biggest trick is getting the stereo head unit out. Not sure what's in the leon, but if it's an aftermarket job then should be handy. Just run the mic lead down the passenger side if you're mounting it in the centre beside the interior light, it's much easier - no pedals etc to deal with. Best too to have a 12v circuit tester, Costs about €6.50, for testing which live lead on the stereo is active for wiring it up. Comes in handy if you blow a fuse at another time too.

Advertisement