Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual assault in Aussie BB house - should BB be axed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

big brother should be axed anyway because it's stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

big brother should be axed anyway because it's stupid.

no, you should be axed cos you're stupid MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;)

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

you're an axe. mwahha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

Beans_On wrote:
    you're an axe. mwahha:D
    you're a battle axe mwahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ratings were flagging, so I think its a publicity stunt.

The incident itself was very harmless, tbh.... storm in a teacup.

With Aussie BB, its the same thing every year - they push the boat out and have lots of interesting things happening in the first half of the season, then they go into autopilot for the last half.

BTW... they used their middle names (John/Ashley) because 3 Michaels in the house would have been very confusing.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

no, you should be axed cos you're stupid MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;)

hey...

dont get me wrong i watch bb all the time but it's stupid and a waste of time. Tbh it's pretty pathetic that we get a kick out of watching attention seeking drama queens 24/7. I love it...but it's stupid! :)

anyways..on topic; it's hardly a sexual assault if she was enjoying it. She should've got kicked out too because she was laughing!

Advertisement