Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Free Weekend of DOD:Source July 7th

Options
  • 03-07-2006 9:21am
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would let you guys know in case you missed it Valve are running a second free weekend of Day Of Defeat:Source on July 7th for 72 hours.

This follows on from last weeks summer 2006 update with news maps, effects and tweaks.

Anyone that was thinking about giving a try before you buy now is your chance.

Personally think this game is ace.

Here is a linky.

http://www.filerush.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17496#17496&sid=54cbc78c5a79c55043932a49cd2b2f18

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

cool, i had a good laugh the last time it was free

its a good game, but i dont think i would play it long enought to justify buying it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

played it at the last free weekend, and bought it a week later... i play it more then css or hl2dm now. fantastic game... and i'm no fan of ww2 shooters tbh.

Advertisement