Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Original Toyota Alloys (picture)????

Options
  • 03-07-2006 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have a picture of original Toyota Alloys ('03 Corolla).

There's the most hideous set of hubcaps on my wheels, so I want to get alloys.

I want to see what they look like before I decide to buy some other generic type, but can't find any pictures.

Thanks,
    Boozy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You might see some photos at http://www.toyota.ie. They were only available as standard on the Strata/Luna models:

kearyscorkCorSil449.jpg

hoganennis3199_2.jpg

Original Toyota alloy wheels are expensive imo and you have a very limited choice.

After market alloys are much cheaper and the selection is much better as the Corolla wheels are a fairly common fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Thanks for that bazz26.

Unfortunately i'm not good with choice.
    I've no idea what will look nice on my car.

It's not sporty looking. It's dark blue, 3 door, no spoiler, ordinary lights, no front fogs or anything like that.

I'm afraid of buying something that ends up looking really sporty on a plain car:- it'd just look daft & btw:- I don't want a sporty looking car:- I'm a plain Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

BoozyBabe wrote:
    I'm a plain Jane.

*Illusion... shattered*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

prospect wrote:
    *Illusion... shattered*

:D:D:D
    Why what had you in mind???

I can fulfill any illusions you want!!!:p

Advertisement