Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancelling contract - O2

• 03-07-2006 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

Hi, want to cancel my O2 bill phone, not using it enough to warrant it and im still being charged an arm and a leg. Been on the contract 6 months now with 6 to go, only way out is to pay my way out I believe.

I've just cancelled all the add on packages there so my bill should be sitting at 50 per month for the next 6 months, or 300 total. So thats the minimum i've to pay, but, if I was to change the plan to their text life say, which is only 20 per month, i'd have to sign a 12 month contract on that I think but to cancel that would work out at 240 (12 x 20) ... am I right in thinking this?

Anything I need to know/ worry about when wanting to cancel my bill? Anyone gone through this already got any good advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Hi,

You can drop to a lower plan after 6 months and not tie yourself into another 12 month commitment.
    Call the customer service number explain you want to come down to active life 40 or text life, they are very helpful in O2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Thanks for that, I did ring them but theyre having problems at the minutes, said theyd call me back later.

Can they also unlock my k750i for me or do I have to go about that myself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Of course, the phone is yours.
    You have a loyalty agreement with them so there aint a prob

Advertisement