Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston - things are great there either

Options
  • 03-07-2006 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

It isn't an article it is just some guys post on another thread that has been snipped as good. It is intersting though as for all the people claiming Dublin is a hell hole and "only in Ireland" can now see that is not the case. I lived in Boston for a while and it is mostly old places that are rented out. Lots of former homes split but it also has a lot of purpose built mass accommadation. In Dublin I can only think of one place built before 1960s that was purpose built as flats/appartments.
    There isn't much for intergartaion of aging areas in Dublin. My old area is becoming empty of kids and full of OAPs yet their are schools there. My friends live in places far out that are empty during the day and their are no schools. There has to be a better way.

Advertisement