Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Craig Bellamy Charged with Assaulting a19 year old Female

• 03-07-2006 12:02pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Surprised this has not been posted yet. Interested to see what the Liverpool fans think about there latest signing, especially due to the fact than many were unsure about his off the field antics
    Footballer Craig Bellamy charged

Liverpool and Wales footballer Craig Bellamy has been charged by police with assaulting a 19-year-old woman in a Cardiff nightclub.

The striker, who recently joined Liverpool from Blackburn for £6m, was arrested in March after an alleged incident at the Number 10 nightclub.

Police confirmed the player had been charged after consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service.

No court date has yet been set for Bellamy to answer the charges.

Another man was also arrested in connection with the allegation, but police said no action had yet been taken against him.

Bellamy's agent Steve Horner said he "had nothing to say" in connection with the alleged assault.

Source: BBC

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Old news,Rafa was aware of this when he bought him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

This happened back in march, it's just taken a while to goe through. I reckon that Rafa knows all about it and Also that he hopes married life will sort out Craigs head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

It'll be thrown out of court anyway I'd imagine. Most of these cases are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

What a lovely young fella that bellamy is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Aquos76 wrote:
    Surprised this has not been posted yet. Interested to see what the Liverpool fans think about there latest signing, especially due to the fact than many were unsure about his off the field antics

Source: BBC

That is probably because of the amount of similar stories that have surfaced in the last few years which have all turned out to be untrue /inaccurate. Without knowing the full circumstances surronding the alledged assault how can anyone form an opinion on what happened or Bellamy's innocense or guilt?

Personally speaking I come here to read about football not about problems footballers may have in their private life though I do undestand that there can be implications on clubs from players private life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

The Muppet wrote:
    That is probably because of the amount of similar stories that have surfaced in the last few years which have all turned out to be untrue /inaccurate. Without knowing the full circumstances surronding the alledged assault how can anyone form an opinion on what happened or Bellamy's innocense or guilt?

And the fact that it was posted, but in the Liverpool transfer and general rumours thread...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

And the fact that it was posted, but in the Liverpool transfer and general rumours thread...;)

I'm not into fiction so I dont read that thread very often.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bom bom! tushhhhhh :D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

What a lovely young fella that bellamy is.
    I endorse this remark - though I haven't always been an admirer of his football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

good low expectations = high returns.

This should be enough to let him know its not on, get his head in order and get his kicks scoring 20+ this season for Liverpool.

Emmo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

Actually just learned that he is being charged with double assualt.

Two 19 year old girls.

Emmo

Advertisement