Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone tried Natural Breast Enhancements

• 03-07-2006 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi, I am really thinking about getting implants,im a B cup and would like to be a C cup,.But I have read about natural breast enhancements and if these would work i would definitley try these before spending a fortune on Implants.And as I am only 20 I would rather go the natural way as they might still have a little bit to grow and could easily get bigger if I ever have children,so if the natural way does actually work then I would definitley go for that option.
    Has anyone had any experience with any of these products??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I am a male and if you have nice B cups that is more than enough, most guys here will tell ya its not the size its the shape.

Also at the risk of sounding rude if you have nice nipples it also goes a long way. I'd try anything before the surgery anyway if I were you

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

Vegeta wrote:
    I am a male and if you have nice B cups that is more than enough, most guys here will tell ya its not the size its the shape.

Also at the risk of sounding rude if you have nice nipples it also goes a long way. I'd try anything before the surgery anyway if I were you

Thanks for that, yeh i really dont know what nice nipples are :confused: but for my own confidence I would like to be a bit bigger,when I go shopping theres certain tops that I would love to buy but there the kind that you need a bigger chest for and when I try them on,i've nothing to fill them :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 TheTruthFairy

shellie11 wrote:

No.

I'm an A cup and don't care how small my breasts are. I'm perfectly happy with how I look.

Maybe instead of wasting money on quackery or risking your life with an operation you should ask yourself what it is you're not happy about?
    You should be confident with your own body instead of trying to enhance it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Well I'm the opposite!!

I go shopping & there's nice tops, but I've too much to fill them & end up just looking fat!!!

A B cup is more than enough in my opinion, I don't think you should be thinking about surgery, losing the sensitivity in them & all that.

I don't know of anyone who has tried the herbal stuff so can't give you advice on that.

But I'd think long long long & hard before choosing surgery. The scars are irreversible as is the lack of feeling

No.

I'm an A cup and don't care how small my breasts are. I'm perfectly happy with how I look.

Maybe instead of wasting money on quackery or risking your life with an operation you should ask yourself what it is you're not happy about?
    You should be confident with your own body instead of trying to enhance it.

Thanks,but for my own confidence id just like to be abit bigger, especially when i wear a bikini d like to be a bit bigger,it really bothers me and out of all my friends i have the smallest pair :( I really would just like ot be a bit bigger, i think ill go try some natural enhancement tablets!!

• Advertisement

I think a wonderbra would assist.

Those herbal pills really are nonsense though, their medical claims are totally false. Companies who sell them prey on gullible people.

To make such a drastic change to any part of the body a proper medication would have to be prescribed and I don't see any doctors dishing out such pills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The pill often has an effect on this area. It's probably a good idea for most women in their early 20's not planning a pregnancy to be on it too so maybe you could have a chat with your doctor?

BoozyBabe wrote:
    Well I'm the opposite!!

I go shopping & there's nice tops, but I've too much to fill them & end up just looking fat!!!

A B cup is more than enough in my opinion, I don't think you should be thinking about surgery, losing the sensitivity in them & all that.

I don't know of anyone who has tried the herbal stuff so can't give you advice on that.

But I'd think long long long & hard before choosing surgery. The scars are irreversible as is the lack of feeling

Ha ha maybe we could swap or you could give me some of yours :D Yeh if my last option was implants then i would go for that,but thats why im keeping my options open,cos i really dont want to be left with scars and the risk of them leaking and all that.

shellie11 wrote:
    Thanks,but for my own confidence id just like to be abit bigger

Confidence is a mental problem, not a physical one.

Waste your money on quack pills if you want but you're better off in the long term not worrying about how you look.

There are loads of bras and swimwear out there that can enhance your figure.

I've got the smallest chest in my circle of friends - I don't give a monkeys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

And who told U that U don't have nice breasts anyway ?
    Look at Pamela Andersen - in my opinion, she's only good
    for the 'bang, bang' !

Are people that shallow ?
    What about personality ?
    U can look how U want but, in my book, but if
    you are not a nice person U can f*ck off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

NortSoide
    This is the first time I've actually approved one of your comments.
    Congrats, you actually make a very good point there.

shellie11 wrote:
    it really bothers me and out of all my friends i have the smallest pair

Sorry
    But that comment just annoys the hell out of me. So fuking what if your friends are all bigger? :rolleyes:
    Seriously, I think you be better off working on your inner self than giving a damn what size breasts your friends have.
    If you had a --AA then you might have a point, but size B is a perfectly good size for a pair of breasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

just to give you a mans perspective... i hate implants, and dont mind small boobs at all, they normally come with a hot body!

the pill does make boobs bigger, also you are only 20, maybe you have some growing left in you. I'd urge you to steer away from surgery, but it is your body, just maybe talk to someone professional about the reasons you are doing it first?

good luck with your decision
    J

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Beruthiel wrote:
    Sorry
    But that comment just annoys the hell out of me. So fuking what if your friends are all bigger? :rolleyes:
    Seriously, I think you be better off working on your inner self than giving a damn what size breasts your friends have.
    If you had a --AA then you might have a point, but size B is a perfectly good size for a pair of breasts.

I agree with Beruthiel completely.

Beruthiel wrote:
    Sorry

I was just making a point that out if 5 random people I have the smallest pairwhich shows I actually have small boobs and I would like to have them bigger for the way I LOOK not anything to do with my inner self to be honest, yeh obviously it would boost my confidence as I would look good, but anyway all I wanted to know is if anyone has tried natural breast enhancements!!!

Magic Pips wrote:
    just to give you a mans perspective... i hate implants, and dont mind small boobs at all, they normally come with a hot body!

the pill does make boobs bigger, also you are only 20, maybe you have some growing left in you. I'd urge you to steer away from surgery, but it is your body, just maybe talk to someone professional about the reasons you are doing it first?

good luck with your decision
    J

I was on the pill for 3 years and made no difference what so ever to my breasts, im have the implanon in now, for other reasons like cos i kept forgetting to take the pill so it was the easiest and safest thing to just change to the implanon. So the pill didnt do anything for me :)

shellie11 wrote:
    I was just making a point that out if 5 random people I have the smallest pairwhich shows I actually have small boobs

There are 6 billion people on this planet, half of them women, using 5 as a yardstick tells you diddley squat.

Just for clarity, nice nipples are ones that look nice :p

Look seriously, my girlfriend has D cup boobs which are fantastic but if she were a B would I love her any less. No way. Again nice boobs are nice boobs regardless of size. bigger is not always better. Does it really matter what size a beautiful painting is.

My gf dislikes her big boobs as she is a thin enough girl so she cant buy any bikini. If she goes into a shop the bra part of the bikini will fit her perfect but the trunks will look way way too big and it drives her crazy. She cant wear a lot of tops either.

Have you thought about what heppens if you try to jog or do any sport with your new boobs they will swing all over the shop, even with good support wear, which i hear is quite painful.

I know you say its a confidence thing and the only one who can overcome that is you. I cannot give you confidence, but i will say B boobs are yummy. There is a better chance of B boobs being nicely shaped and less like a pair of socks with oranges in 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

I was listening to Gerry Ryan before and he had a woman who was trying out this suckion pump machine, someting along the lines that you wear it for a certain amount of time everyday . And after she did the test she came back to Gerry and her bust had got bigger . I think it was about 4k but after you use it I am sure you could sell it on, Remember this girl wants info on how to increase her cup size not people telling her she should be happy and love herself. She sounds like she does love herself and if this makes her happy then that is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You don't really need more then a mouthfull.

• Advertisement

Ok if she is thinking about increasing her bust you have to ask why?

confidence
    impress the fellas
    make the girls jealous
    Going into glamour modelling

So i am trying to tell her to think twice about it as it may not improve your confidence at all, lots of guys like average size boobs and hate fake/big ones.

I feel for the OP here, i'm skinny and alot of the clothes i wear don't look as good on me because i don't fill them as well as some of my friends for example (i'm a bloke, im talking about tshirts and my arms etc). While this might sound silly, it does stick in my mind alot and its hard to not feel different, or odd.

Avoid surgery if you can, but either way you should be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Hi OP,

I agree with everyone who is saying that you should try to work on your self-confidence,instead of changing the way you look,because chances are you may find that even with larger breasts you'll still feel unsatisfied.

However,I did had a quick glance around the old web for you and what you want is "breast gain plus",apparently quite effective.

<snip>I'm not too sure that I like this - dudara</snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

shellie11 wrote:
    Hi, I am really thinking about getting implants,im a B cup and would like to be a C cup,.But I have read about natural breast enhancements and if these would work i would definitley try these before spending a fortune on Implants.And as I am only 20 I would rather go the natural way as they might still have a little bit to grow and could easily get bigger if I ever have children,so if the natural way does actually work then I would definitley go for that option.

Ugh , do you have a brother called Mark ?
    If so Shellie, your boobs are fine, dont bother getting surgery

Ugh , do you have a brother called Mark ?
    If so Shellie, your boobs are fine, dont bother getting surgery
    ha ha no i dont have a brother call mark :D

But really guys i like everything else about me and i would just like to have boobs a little bigger thats it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Beruthiel wrote:
    There are 6 billion people on this planet, half of them women, using 5 as a yardstick tells you diddley squat.

Have to agree there. It annoys me when I go into Dunnes and I see all these nice bra's, I thne go to see if there's one in a DD and my heart sinks cause there all either a an A or a B cup be greatful for what you have think about it You don't suffer any back pain you can still wear some tops with out a bra. I'd love that.

How ever I will be gettin a boob job when gravity is no longer my friend and things start to seriously go south but I have at least another good 20 to 30 yrs before that and who knows I may have changed my mind by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Tis true though ........ Chick with massive boobs ...

How many lads saying JAYSUS do you hear ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I actually dont mine whether breasts are big or small. But I dont like artificial implants tbh.

I once saw woman in heathrow with the biggest implants i have ever seen. they looked like a dead heat in a zepplin race

She nearly took the head off the customs guy.
    in teh end it was more hilarious than appealing.

• Advertisement

paris hilton has B cup boobs... i had to google it to figure out size. perfect size imho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Everyone keeps telling her to avoid surgery, which I agree with, but if you look at the original post, she specifically said she didn't want to have surgery, she wanted advice on natural enhancements.

Political Correctness has gone too far in this thread. Everyone keeps telling her to concentrate on her personality and its whether your a nice person that counts. But maybe she already has a great personality! She didn't ask for advice on whether she needs bigger breasts. She obviously thinks she does (I don't agree she does, but that's irrelevant), but so far nobody has mentioned anything about having tried natural enhancements, which is what the thread was about in the first place, nothing to do with which is more important: breasts or personality, which everyone seems to be talking about.

I actually dont mine whether breasts are big or small. But I dont like artificial implants tbh.

I once saw woman in heathrow with the biggest implants i have ever seen. they looked like a dead heat in a zepplin race

She nearly took the head off the customs guy.
    in teh end it was more hilarious than appealing.

I dont want big massive knockers that would nearly take someones head off :) i just wanted to go a cup up thats it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

there is that breast pumpy up think you see advertised in Cosmo. sorry I can't think of the name of it.

trishw78 wrote:
    there is that breast pumpy up think you see advertised in Cosmo. sorry I can't think of the name of it.
    Yeh thanks someone else said that they heard about that on the jerry ryan show, ill have to look into that.cos it sound like a good idea

Im a B cup and would love to be a C or D cup!!! My main reason for this is the emphasis that almost all guys put on boobs!!! They LOVE big boobs! I know a lot of them say I dont mind small boobs and small boobs can look good but in fairness all lads mags have girls plastered all over them with nice big boobs, that look great in bikinis and low cut tops etc....

It prob is all about confidence but so what, i dont think the OP needs a lecture about it she just asked for any info that may help her to achieve what she wants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,280 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

A suction pump to me sounds like something which would just stretch your breast tissue making them sag tbh... And I'd go for nice firm breasts (of any size) over big saggy ones anyday.

I've heard of girls getting results with that 'Erdic' stuff but from what I can see it's entirely based on water retention. Still, better option than destroying the elasticity in your breast tissue with pumps or getting surgery.

Sleepy wrote:
    A suction pump to me sounds like something which would just stretch your breast tissue making them sag tbh... And I'd go for nice firm breasts (of any size) over big saggy ones anyday.

I've heard of girls getting results with that 'Erdic' stuff but from what I can see it's entirely based on water retention. Still, better option than destroying the elasticity in your breast tissue with pumps or getting surgery.

yeh thats true id definitley rather the perky ones i have now to saggy ones any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

They have similar pumps for willies. And if they are over uses, you can get severe bruising for very little effect. i dont knoe if this is the same for breast pumps, best to make sure.
    Also i believe that with the afore said pumps you have to use continually or it goes back to normal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I promise you, for every guy that looks at a girl with big boobs and thinks "Phwaor", there is a guy (at least one) thinking "they are too big, I prefer small ones". I know it's a confidence thing, but if you think your boobs are sexy, I promise you - guys will too. It's only when a girl gets all paranoid about her body, or specific bits of it, that a guy starts to wonder whats wrong. It's like guys with hairy chests, for every woman that hates them, there's a woman who can't stop thinking about them.

hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

shellie11 wrote:

Hey if you're not on the pill - go on it - makes them fuller and bit bigger. I'm waiting for them to bring in the non-invasive breast enhancement!!! I read about it ages ago how they're lookin in to injecting fat or collagen strategically around the base of the breast to bulk it up, it should break down after a year or so and then you can go get it again. I wish they'd hurry up.
    Don't get a bogus herbal supplement!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

There was something in the Sunday Indo about Glenda Gilson endorsing some natural breast enlargement product, can't remember products name though.

[EDIT] quick google of "Glenda gilson breast" (not something I'd normally google obviously) gives you a link to this site http://www.breastgro.co.uk/

As for feeling like you have the smallest boobs in a group....go on holidays to asia and you'll come back thinking you have a massive chest :D

There was something in the Sunday Indo about Glenda Gilson endorsing some natural breast enlargement product, can't remember products name though.

[EDIT] quick google of "Glenda gilson breast" (not something I'd normally google obviously) gives you a link to this site http://www.breastgro.co.uk/

As for feeling like you have the smallest boobs in a group....go on holidays to asia and you'll come back thinking you have a massive chest :D

ha ha thanks for that, ill check out that site now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

shellie11 wrote:
    ha ha thanks for that, ill check out that site now :D

Just be careful, if Glenda Gilson is anything to go by then scary looking eyebrows and a stupid smirky smile could be major side effects !!!

Just be careful, if Glenda Gilson is anything to go by then scary looking eyebrows and a stupid smirky smile could be major side effects !!!

yeh santa i seen that, them eyebrows really are weird :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Thaedydal wrote:
    You don't really need more then a mouthfull.

You haven't seen the size of my mouth.

OP - any woman with big boobs is going to tell you she wants small ones, any woman with small ones is probably going to tell you she wants bigger. Personally, I think that blokes in general like to see what they're getting - ie don't bother with chicken fillets (false advertising) or implants (if I wanted a blow up doll I'd buy one). They'll generally be happy with what they're given, and if they don't like it they'll generally not chase after it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Magic Pips wrote:
    paris hilton has B cup boobs... i had to google it to figure out size. perfect size imho

Only a blind deaf man who already has all the SDS' the world has to offer could ever describe Paris Hilton as perfect in any way. Hideous, diseased slapper she is.

Only a blind deaf man who already has all the SDS' the world has to offer could ever describe Paris Hilton as perfect in any way. Hideous, diseased slapper she is.
    well if she's a B cup and she's hideous - thanks a lot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

Thaedydal wrote:
    Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal
    Was that message for me :confused:

i mentioned her boobs, which in my opinion are perfect. her personal activities are her own...

i like her boobies... is that simple enough for you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement