Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone tried Natural Breast Enhancements

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

shellie11 wrote:
    Was that message for me :confused:

no it was for slutmonkey... who cannot read! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

IT was aimed at all the off topic posts a general warning for the lot ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

anyone else ever used natural breast enhancements??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

ok on the natural side of things, have you considered press ups or bench pressing.

Now everyone may laugh at me but I am serious, you would build up the muscle wall behind your boobs. It wouldn't make your boobs bigger but your chest would increase, making them appear bigger. As well as that you'd tone your arms and look a lot fitter as a result

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭shellie11

Vegeta wrote:
    ok on the natural side of things, have you considered press ups or bench pressing.

Now everyone may laugh at me but I am serious, you would build up the muscle wall behind your boobs. It wouldn't make your boobs bigger but your chest would increase, making them appear bigger. As well as that you'd tone your arms and look a lot fitter as a result

I need to start getting fit anyway so will try that and it wont cost me a penny :D thanks for that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

So long as there's 2 of them, then most men will be happy.
    If the 2 of them are roughly the same size then even better !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I knew a girl once who used the herbal things. She said there was no difference and ended up getting an operation.

So I don't think they're a reliable method but perhaps they may work for some people.

But - you're only 20 - if I was you I would exhaust all other avenues before seriously considering surgery. It's a big step, it's a lot of money, and it's something you could seriously regret afters. Plus it's bloody sore. I'm not speaking from personal experience here of course, merely from what this girl told me after she had it done.

So, in conclusion, I knew a girl who tried the herbal stuff and had no success. I suspect there are a bit of a con.

Advertisement