Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel brace and jack, 206

Options
  • 03-07-2006 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to find them on a 206? Wheels under the car but the jack and brace are not under the bonnet like renaults from what I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Try inside the spare wheel. That's where the jack is in my Citroen Xsara (which also has the wheel under the car).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

mloc123 wrote:
    Anyone know where to find them on a 206? Wheels under the car but the jack and brace are not under the bonnet like renaults from what I can see.

inside the tire on a 106 , i think its the same on the 206...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

ah okay cool, I'll have a check now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

On my old fiesta which also had the underbody spare wheel, the jack and brace were concealed behind some carpet in the right hand side of the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

found the brace in the back panel of the boot, the jack is in the wheel under the car apparantly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement