Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Porting to three, want a phone but gonna sell it which one?

• 03-07-2006 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭

gonna port to three but i already have an n70 which is the best phone they have, so i want to get a phone to sell on, which ones can be unlocked and have the best resale value for what they actually cost on a new connection

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

bill or 3pay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,173 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

bill dood

Don't 3 try to cream you for using a phone other than one they've supplied? Just a warning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I don't know if they enforce it but they do say they only allow you to use a phone provided by them. If they do enforce it they could use the IMEI as a check in the same way Meteor do for new phone/connection bundles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

i know lots of people that have got their phone to work with 3 (making calls and txts) and i remember some people saying that they got the 3G stuff after they got all the settings in (planet 3 etc) but you need to go ask the right people about this and sadly im not one of them

Advertisement