Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paddy20 - What can I say.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,540 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

right ive been awol for a week cos my plug broke on my laptop, and i cant believe this thread is still goin on.

paddy broke the rules. big deal. gets a ban.
    im not exactly sure but he then launches a personal attack, ban increased.

is there really a need to keep goin on about it? let this thread die/lock it, and when/if he comes back, see what he has to say about himself, and then the topic can get the attention it deserves.

also, i realise the irony of the fact im posting this now, brings the topic right to the top again, but ive been away a week goddammit!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭muffler

retalivity wrote:
    also, i realise the irony of the fact im posting this now, brings the topic right to the top again, but ive been away a week goddammit!!!!
    Spot on :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Don't all shout at me, but when is Paddy due back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote:
    Don't all shout at me, but when is Paddy due back?
    Paddy was initially banned for 2 weeks for his antics in the "Photo check, name check with photos". After that he got an additional 2 week ban for personal abuse and that was dished out by nanook. I can tell you if I had got the same abuse he would have been off for a lot longer. He can consider himself lucky at this stage.
    If my calculations are correct he could be back around the end of July but then again I sufer from amnesia:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

paddy's banned will be lifted on 31st july, when he will be back is up to paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

These forums have gotten awfully quiet without him and his classic leaving cert question style opening posts. I look forward to the return of his royal grumpiness and his ensuing next day ban.

Advertisement